The most luxurious suites in the world: 10 extravagant hotel bedrooms to book for your vacations
Hurlingham Travel have organised a three-week holiday incorporating 10 of the globe’s most expensive suites, and it cost £359,000
Launched by VeryFirstTo.com, the 21-day trip circles the world from New York, Paris, Dubai and Hong Kong for the princely sum of £359,000. At the Burj Al Arab in Dubai, for instance, couples will be booked for the Royal Suite, which comes with a personal butler and a solid gold iPad.
At the Westin Excelsior in Rome, couples stay at the Villa la Cupola, the largest hotel suite in Europe, which stretches across 1,100 square meters. The Presidential Suite at the Intercontinental in Hong Kong offers views of Victoria Harbor and a rooftop infinity pool and Jacuzzi, while the Ritz Carlton Suite in Tokyo is located on the 53rd floor of the city’s tallest building.
The cost includes business class flights, airport transfers and accommodation.
Here’s a list of the 10 destinations
1. The Penthouse Suite, Four Seasons George V, Paris
2. Royal Suite, Burj Al Arab, Dubai
3. Bridge Suite, The Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
4. Ritz-Carlton Suite, Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
5. Villa La Cupola, Westin Excelsior, Rome
6. Two Story Sky Villa, Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas
7. Ty Warner Penthouse, Four Seasons Hotel, New York
8. The Royal Suite, Madarin Oriental, London
9. The Sultan’s Suite, Çiragan Palace Kempinski, Istanbul
10. The Presidential Suite, InterContinental, Hong Kong