Top 10 family-friendly hotels in the US 2014
TripAdvisor has released its Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Hotels for Families, in which 2,700 respondents gave the top spot to the Floridays Resort Orlando.
Florida has emerged as the leading destination for family-friendly hotels among US travelers, with the Floridays Resort Orlando near Walt Disney World Resort taking the top spot in a new TripAdvisor survey.
With a living and dining area, and fully-equipped kitchen, a suite at the Floridays allows families to cook and eat at the hotel. The hotel also offers a grocery delivery service that will stock the fridge before families arrive.
In fact, the condo-style accommodations could be described as an extension of family home life, as suites also come with washer and dryers, Jacuzzi tubs in the Master suite, Wifi access and 37” flat-screen TVs.
Given that Florida is home to a slew of park attractions, it’s no surprise that the Sunshine State dominates the list of top 10 hotels for families with four addresses. California follows with three hotels.
Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Hotels for Families in the U.S.:
1. Floridays Resort Orlando, Orlando, Florida
2. Woodloch Pines Resort, Hawley, Pennsylvania
3. Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Orlando, Florida
4. Candy Cane Inn, Anaheim, California
5. Red Jacket Mountain View Resort, North Conway, New Hampshire
6. Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, Kissimmee, Florida
7. Rocking Horse Ranch Resort, Highland, New York
8. West Inn & Suites Carlsbad, Carlsbad, California
9. Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground, California
10. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Orlando, Florida