Top 10 most annoying types of hotel guests
Here are the top most annoying types of hotel guests, according to 1,022 respondents from the Expedia survey.
Are you guilty of letting your kids run wild in the hotel hallway?
If so, know that guests behind closed doors are cursing your parenting skills, as “inattentive parents” topped a newly released hotel etiquette survey that identifies the most annoying types of hotel guests.
In the survey conducted by Expedia, lazy, inconsiderate parents outranked other aggravating guest behaviors such as “hallway hellraisers” and “complainers,” the nitpicky guests who berate hotel staff for the smallest inconveniences.
Here are the top most annoying types of hotel guests, according to 1,022 respondents from the Expedia survey:
1. Inattentive Parents – 67%
2. The Hallway Hellraisers – 64%
3. The Complainers – 54%
4. The In-Room Revelers (noisemakers nearby) – 52%
5. The Bickerers – 26%
6. The Poolside Partiers – 22%
7. The Loudly Amorous (indiscreet lovemakers) – 21%
8. The Hot Tub Canoodlers (amorous couples in a public hot tub) – 20%
9. The Business Bar Boozer (sloshed business travelers) – 12%
10. The Elevator Chatterbox – 6%