Top 10 vodka brands in the world
Here are the top-selling vodka brands in the world in 2011, as measured by volume sales of 9-liter cases.
An industry report released by Drinks International and Euromonitor called “The Millionaire’s Club” has come out with the top branded spirits and liquors in the world.
While vodka may be among the most popular spirits among Western drinkers, it may come as a surprise to know that a soju brand from Korea, Jinro, emerged as the bestselling liquor in the world by 2.5 times its nearest vodka competitor, Smirnoff.
Here are the top-selling vodka brands in the world in 2011, as measured by volume sales of 9-liter cases:
1. Smirnoff, by Diageo (24.7 million)
2. Absolut, by Pernod Ricard (11.2 million)
3. Khlebny Dar, by Bayadera Group (9 million)
4. Zelenaya Marka (Green Mark), by CEDC (9.3 million)
5. Nemiroff Nemiroff, by Ukrainian Vodka Co (8 million)
6. Khortytsa, by Khortytsa Distillery (7.5 million)
7. Belenkaya, by SY Group (7.1 million)
8. Pyat Ozer, by Alcohol Siberian Group (6.6 million)
9. Czysta de Luxe (ZG), by Stock Spirits Group (4.6 million)
10. Krupnik, by Belvédère (4.5 million)