Last year you surely heard about the Best Job In The World, where people could apply to live for 6 months on an island off of Australia.
Unfortunately you were not chosen for this job and someone else is living out the job of your dreamsâ€¦
Lucky for you, the online price comparison site, LetsBuyIt.com is hiring for The (Second) Best Job In The World!
If you are a shopping expert who loves to travel the world, then this job is for you!
- 5â‚¬,000 monthly gross salary
- â‚¬10,000 shopping budget
- Round-the-world travel in Business Class
- Presigious hotel stays with Accorhotels.com
To complete shopping assignments in each city on your journey! Sound tough? Youâ€™ll be stopping at cities such as Berlin, London, Milan, Paris, New York, Hong Kong and Tokyo. Once there youâ€™ll have to:
- Find and visit the best shopping districts of each city
- Find products that you simply canâ€™t find anywhere else
- Find products that are cheaper than other countries
- Present the latest trends in a variety of products ranging from fashion to electricals.
As part of this assignment, youâ€™ll be keeping the world up-to-date via a blog. In your role as International Shopping Consultant for LetsBuyIt.com, youâ€™ll be equipped with a digital camera and camcorder to record your every purchase and shopping experience.
Youâ€™ll get the blog coupled with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr so whatever social network readers are on, youâ€™ll be showing them your trip. And your insights!
You can apply directly on http://job.letsbuyit.com. One video application per person, applications accepted until 14 December 2009.