Last year you surely heard about the Best Job In The World, where people could apply to live for 6 months on an island off of Australia.
Unfortunately you were not chosen for this job and someone else is living out the job of your dreams…
Lucky for you, the online price comparison site, LetsBuyIt.com is hiring for The (Second) Best Job In The World!
If you are a shopping expert who loves to travel the world, then this job is for you!
- 5â‚¬,000 monthly gross salary
- â‚¬10,000 shopping budget
- Round-the-world travel in Business Class
- Presigious hotel stays with Accorhotels.com
To complete shopping assignments in each city on your journey! Sound tough? You’ll be stopping at cities such as Berlin, London, Milan, Paris, New York, Hong Kong and Tokyo. Once there you’ll have to:
- Find and visit the best shopping districts of each city
- Find products that you simply can’t find anywhere else
- Find products that are cheaper than other countries
- Present the latest trends in a variety of products ranging from fashion to electricals.
As part of this assignment, you’ll be keeping the world up-to-date via a blog. In your role as International Shopping Consultant for LetsBuyIt.com, you’ll be equipped with a digital camera and camcorder to record your every purchase and shopping experience.
You’ll get the blog coupled with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr so whatever social network readers are on, you’ll be showing them your trip. And your insights!
You can apply directly on http://job.letsbuyit.com. One video application per person, applications accepted until 14 December 2009.