How to travel Australia like the royal couple
Take a ‘Royal’ tour of Australia: £341,000 luxury trip offers the chance to follow in William, Kate and Prince George’s footsteps.
A luxury retail website has created a travel package inspired by the royal itinerary of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge as they continue along their three-week tour of Australia and New Zealand with Prince George.
VeryFirstTo has created, in partnership with luxury travel operator Bridge & Wickers, a luxury travel package that includes visits to the places on the royal itinerary like the Blue Mountains and the Taronga Zoo in Sydney.
The month-long package also includes a Tiffany’s sterling silver baby cup, Prada baby bag, and white gold, diamond-encrusted pacifier for couples who will be bringing baby in tow.
Those who purchase the tour will travel in style, are they’re shuttled in chauffeured limousines, board a private yacht to tour the Great Barrier Reef, take to the skies in a helicopter and fly to lunch on a seaplane.
The complete travel package, which includes travel from Heathrow Airport to Australia and accommodation for the couple, costs £341,000 ($571,110).
Here’s the list of travel stops:
1. Sydney, on the Royal Itinerary
2. Blue Mountains, also on the Royal Itinerary
3. Hamilton Island
4. Cape Tribulation/The Daintree Rainforest
5. Lizard Island and the Great Barrier Reef
6. Kakadu National Park and Arnhem Land
7. The Bungle Bungle Range in Purnululu National Park
8. Uluru (Ayers Rock) Kata Tjuta (The Olgas), on the Royal Itinerary
9. Coober Pedy and Barossa Valley
10. Adelaide (also on the Royal Itinerary) and Kangaroo Island
11. Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road
12. Freycinet National Park, Tasmania